Assistance for People with Disabilities
Sensitive to the special needs of customers, LVIA provides both physical and practical amenities for travelers with disabilities.
- Skycaps to assist passengers upon arrival and departure
- Handicap accessible parking spaces in each lot, ramps to planes
- Wheelchair ground transport to assist passengers who are traveling on a commuter flight
- Wheelchair-height dining tables
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Special equipment and service animals on board (with prior notification at the time of reservation)
ABE Volunteer Programs
ABE currently offers 3 volunteer programs. Navigator and Junior Navigator Volunteers are people from the community who donate their time to provide courteous and friendly assistance and provide a warm welcome to visitors at the Lehigh Valley International Airport. Click here for more information on either of these programs. In addition, the C.O.P.E. Therapy Dog program gives the opportunity for therapy dogs and their handlers to provide an overall enhanced customer experience, providing stress relief and comfort to passengers. Click here to learn more about our C.O.P.E. Therapy Dog program.
Luggage carts are available throughout the Airport FREE of charge to assist passengers with their luggage.
Automated Teller Machine
Self-service banking machines are located in the Main Terminal on the lower level and on the second level in the Wiley Departure Building.
Complimentary Wifi is provided throughout the airport and can be accessed using Airport_Public_Internet.
Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf (TDD Phones)
There is one public TDD phone located on the lower level of the Main Terminal by the baggage claim area. The Communications Center has incoming TDD on 610-231-5229.