Assistance for People with Disabilities
Sensitive to the special needs of customers, LVIA provides both physical and practical amenities for travelers with disabilities.
- Skycaps to assist passengers upon arrival and departure
- Handicap accessible parking spaces in each lot, ramps to planes
- Wheelchair ground transport to assist passengers who are traveling on a commuter flight
- Wheelchair-height dining tables
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Special equipment and service animals on board (with prior notification at the time of reservation)
Navigator Volunteer Program
Navigator and Junior Navigator Volunteers are people from the community who donate their time to provide courteous and friendly assistance and provide a warm welcome to visitors at the Lehigh Valley International Airport. Click here for more information.
Elevators and escalators are available throughout the Main Terminal area and in the departure area. Braille signage is located in the elevators.
Luggage carts are available throughout the Airport FREE of charge to assist passengers with their luggage.
Automated Teller Machine
Self-service banking machines are located in the Main Terminal on the lower level.
Public telephone banks are located throughout the Airport and meet the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) height restrictions. Telephones with amplified volume controls are standard to most telephones, and all phones are hearing-aid compatible.
Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf (TDD Phones)
There is one public TDD phone located on the lower level of the Main Terminal by the baggage claim area. The Communications Center has incoming TDD on 610-231-5229.