If no job postings are available, but you would still like to be considered for future opportunities, please fill out our Employment Application. We will keep your information on file until another opportunity arises!
Full Time - Accounting Manager
December 3, 2014
- Maintaining the integrity of the General Ledger including accurate and timing recording of revenues and expenses, verifying information against supporting schedules, and enforcing internal controls.
- Maintaining COA, orderly accounting filing system, and system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Assisting with redesign/upgrades of accounting system and technology.
- Maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the achieving of department goals and objectives.
- Continuing education of the latest changes/trends in airport accounting including GAAP, GASB, and GFOA. Using knowledge to identify efficient and cost effective ways of improvement.
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors for annual audit.
- Complying with governmental and regulatory reporting requirements. Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financials for management, lenders, and other stakeholders.
- Recommending benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Providing financial analyses as needed of capital investments, pricing decisions, airline contract negotiations, etc.
- Conducting business in a professional, competent, and ethical manner at all times.
- Building positive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Assisting the Director of Finance and Administration and other members of top management as requested.