If no job postings are available, but you would still like to be considered for future opportunities, please fill out our Employment Application. We will keep your information on file until another opportunity arises!
Full Time - Electromechanical Technician
January 13, 2015
Perform preventative maintenance, trouble shoot and repair electrical and mechanical components of machinery and other support equipment. Perform snow removal duties.
Part Time - Human Resource Manager
January 9, 2015
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements including EEO, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, OSHA, child labor laws, and drug-free workplace. Stays current on existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions. Also, conducts investigations, maintaining records, and represents the organization at hearings.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains management and airport guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Collaborate with directors, and hiring managers to monitor, report, and assist as needed with talent acquisition efforts. This includes acting as the main point of contact for candidates, posting open positions, collecting feedback, and maintaining recruitment database.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Develops cost containment strategies and recommends cost-effective programs as directed.
- Communicates company policies and procedures and governmental regulations to management, labor representatives, and employees.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Advises management staff on employee relations issues, recruiting/selection/hiring new employees, discipline, personnel policies, wage & salary administration, job descriptions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned by management.