Customer Care Volunteer Program
Our Customer Care Volunteers offer a vital community service by promoting a positive community image and providing information and assistance to passengers, visitors and members of the general public at Lehigh Valley International Airport.
Volunteer duties include:
- Meet and greet passengers and visitors
- Help passengers and visitors by directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Answer questions and provide information about the Lehigh Valley
- Assist travelers with special needs
- Volunteers are stationed throughout the Main Terminal and Concourse buildings and can be identified by their burgundy shirts and volunteer nametags.
Customer Care Volunteer Program Application
If you would like more information concerning the Customer Care Volunteer program, please contact Paula Bonstein at 610-231-5224 or email. To become a Volunteer, please complete this form and return it to:
Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority
Attn: Customer Care Volunteer Program
3311 Airport Road
Allentown, PA 18109-3040
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and must be a U.S. Citizen.