To plan and provide for the current and future air transportation needs of the greater Lehigh Valley by constructing, maintaining and operating safe, efficient, modern and attractive airport facilities, and to promote reliable, competitively-priced air transportation services and to fulfill this mission in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
To be a model aviation system, providing the highest levels of service to our diverse customers while serving as a gateway to the community, region and world.
- Operate and maintain the Lehigh Valley Airport System consisting of Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE), Queen City Airport (XLL) and Braden Airpark (N43) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide high quality facilities to meet the needs of commercial and general aviation, shippers and traveling public.
- Ensure that the Airport Authority maintains a sound financial position to carry out its mission.
- Pursue environmental initiatives that provide direct and measureable bene- fits to the Airport Authority and surrounding communities.
- Maintain an effective community service / relations program.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all Lehigh Valley Airport System Users.
- Cultivate long-standing and new relationships with local, state and federal officials strengthening the Airport Authority’s influence on issues that affects its operation and development.
We are honest, true to our word and do the right thing.
We treat others as we would like to be treated.
We believe in and rely on each other.
We are empowered and share a common purpose.
We strive to exceed customer expectations.
We are engaged, self-aware and possess the necessary resolve to excel.