ABE to host Mobile Mammography Coach
March 13, 2019
Your health is important, so don’t miss this opportunity!
Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) will be hosting the Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute’s Mobile Mammography Coach on May 6th and October 23rd from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
You must complete and fax the form below to (610) 402-0695:
ABE Patient Form
You can an appointment by calling 1-888-402-LVHN.
Here are a few quick eligibility guidelines to consider for screening mammography:
- Must be at least 40 years old
- It has been at least 365 days since the last mammogram
- Cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Should be able to easily walk up and down stairs
- Should not have any abnormal symptoms (i.e., pain, lump or nipple discharge)
Please follow these instructions to prepare for your scheduled screening:
- Wear a two-piece outfit with a button-down blouse if possible
- Do not apply lotion or powder to the breast or underarm area; do not wear perfume
- Apply deodorant sparingly if necessary
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we are dedicated being your partner in health. That’s why we offer 3D mammography on our mobile mammography coach — 3D imaging is the most advanced breast screening technology available. Our expertise can distinguish harmless abnormalities from real cancers, which leads to fewer callbacks and less anxiety for women.